Pre TX-UNPS Eligibility

Welcome to the Texas Department of Agriculture (TDA) Food and Nutrition Programs.

TDA administers several federal nutrition assistance programs. If you are interested in operating a federal nutrition assistance program, please click the program name to view basic eligibility requirements. If you believe you are eligible to participate and wish to complete an application,  you can then submit a request for an application.

For your information, the following federal nutrition assistance programs fall under the School Nutrition Programs category; National School Lunch Program, School Breakfast Program, and Special Milk Program.

To apply for the Child and Adult Care Food Program (CACFP) select the appropriate link below for application instructions and complete the pre-eligibility form to request access to the CACFP component of TX-UNPS. 

© 2017 Texas Department of Agriculture