CEs that do not wish to renew their participation. must submit a written request to terminate their FND Permanent Agreement by mutual consent no later than September 30 of the current program year.
Per federal regulations, applicants may not contract with a third party for the preparation and submittal of application materials.
Online at https://txunps1.texasagriculture.gov
At minimum, the following information must be submitted:
Contracting Entity Application
Any fields that have changed
- All fields for which the information did not “roll-over”
- Annual Audit - information in this screen must be updated each year
- Sponsoring organizations must submit a new budget each year
- Independent centers must submit a budget if there are changes to the budget or if TDA requires a new budget (the CE will be notified if a new budget is required)
- Preferences for Advances
- CEs must indicate a preference for advances each year, and if electing to receive advances must complete the Advance Request screen
All forms/documentation not submitted in TX-UNPS must be completed in ink or other non-erasable print.
Any other changes not already submitted that affect Program participation, must be submitted with the renewal as well.
If you need assistance, please contact TDA at (877) TEX-MEAL (877-839-6325).