Records List
Contracting Entities (CEs) must retain all forms and related documentation that demonstrate program compliance. The Texas Department of Agriculture (TDA) provides a summary of records retention specific to TDA and USDA developed forms, templates, or records. Please note, if a CE uses other forms, templates, or records that are not on this list, the CE must also retain those records as described in the Administrator's Reference Manual.

Tips for Finding the Right Records Information

In order to find record information, you can filter the list by purpose (apply or renew application, claim accuracy, registration, etc.) or topic (financial, meal pricing, program operation, etc.). You can also search by keyword or title to find resources to fit your needs.

Record Name and Description

Articles for category Procurement
Approved Purchase List

January 11, 2016

Assist the CE in maintaining a list of approved and procured suppliers for specified products and/or services

Budget Tool

April 26, 2016

Use this form to calculate income and expenditures by program and for all programs. It may also be helpful in calculating the proportion for nonprogram and program income and costs.

Buy American Checklist for Non-Domestic Product Purchases

April 04, 2017

Use this form to help determine if a non-domestic purchase is allowable. The form also outlines documentation required when purchasing non-domestic products.

Capital Expenditure Request

September 01, 2015

Submit request for approval of a purchase that exceeds $5,000

Certification Regarding Debarment, Suspension, Ineligibility and Voluntary Exclusion for Covered Contracts

February 06, 2017

Provide certification that the entity has met the requirements related to Certification Regarding Debarment, Suspension, Ineligibility and Voluntary Exclusion for Covered Contracts

Cover Letter, School Nutrition Programs Food Service Management Company Request for Proposal and Contract; School Nutrition Programs Food Service Management Company Request for Proposal and Contract

September 01, 2015

Submit a request for proposal (RFP) and contract from a food service management company for TDA approval

Daily Food Production Records for Central Kitchen, Receiving Kitchen, and Onsite Production

August 24, 2015

Record detailed information on menued food items specific to the meal pattern requirements

Daily Record of Income—National School Lunch Program (NSLP) and School Breakfast Program (SBP) Form

May 07, 2018

Record information on program income daily and reviewed weekly and yearly

Financial Report

September 01, 2015

Submit financial information between March 1 and May 1 of each year

Food Service Management Company (FSMC) Application for Registration, Appendix A and Food Service Management Company Registration Cover Sheet

October 28, 2015

Submit for approval by TDA and register as a food service management company (FSMC) in Texas submitted by August 1

Search by Keyword


In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.

Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.

To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at: http://www.ascr.usda.gov/complaint_filing_cust.html, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:

U.S. Department of Agriculture
Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights
1400 Independence Avenue, SW
Washington, D.C. 20250-9410

This institution is an equal opportunity provider.

© 2018 Texas Department of Agriculture