SSO Age/Grade Portion Size Waiver
About the Waiver  Maximize 

Before applying for an SSO age/grade portion size waiver, what should contracting Entities (CEs) do?  Maximize 

Who may apply for a SSO age/grade portion size waiver?  Maximize 

How long does the SSO age/grade portion size waiver last?  Maximize 

How do I apply for a SSO age/grade group portion size waiver?  Maximize 

How will TDA notify CEs about the approval or disapproval of SSO age/grade portion size waiver that is submitted?  Minimize 
TDA will send an email to the CE.

If I have questions about the SSO age/grade portion size waiver, what do I do?  Minimize 
Questions about the SSO age/grade group portion size waiver may be submitted to the Texas Department of Agriculture (TDA) by email to SNPWaivers@TexasAgriculture.gov with the subject "SSO Age/Grade Waiver."

Where is the web-based form located?  Minimize 
Log into TX-UNPS. The form is in the "Download Forms" section.

In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.

Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.

To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at: http://www.ascr.usda.gov/complaint_filing_cust.html, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:

U.S. Department of Agriculture
Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights
1400 Independence Avenue, SW
Washington, D.C. 20250-9410

This institution is an equal opportunity provider.

© 2018 Texas Department of Agriculture